2013年2月4日星期一

original vision and popular nike shox outlet

Sowed smiles just like a girl comic, I strive to extrusion pure and innocent voice: "My friend is a magician oh, very cattle breaking! nike outlet become anything ~"The waitress, surprised, in turn, translate into envy, the menu tightly across their chests, eyes extremely shiny, deliberately suppressed voice unable to hide her excitement: "Can you help nike change some money out of it? Large sums large sums of money! "

I found the people engaged in the hospitality industry are so swift and fierce as hair? I know how long ah with nike usa are closed dare not talk about money problems, and I say to this girl, how do you one up necessary money? But also an enormous amount of ... I only said that he is a magician did not say he is a money-printing machine!

Sure nike shoes goes old head look dark, but it seems I hate to even more of a chip sac longchamp, a moment before he said: "she joked, I neither magic is not magic, just a man ... The ... "sound dry, like the teeth squeezed as.Waitress to not more than disappointed, just an expression clear in mind, gently blowing whistles She turned away merrily, in dragging like clouded nike out of the shop, I heard That girl and her colleagues say "how ah?" "Nothing, two weirdo!"

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论