2013年2月25日星期一

classic toms shoes canvas men's grey show in 2011 fashion week

See me all day on blue charm behind with a follow up, silence and cheap toms also can find no way out, can't pull me, hard and sad distance.Moreover, by pressing the marking blue charm all don't say what, they don't have the position.Until the tears didn't really like the charm of toms day as "sad atmosphere spread", the sad atmosphere to the sky palace everywhere, and I like a Wraith like behind, the poor did not run toms on the back face.

Her tears have come to me: "toms shoes on sale, recently the sky no funeral, do not need so much gray atmosphere!""Ah?"Face be ablaze with anger toms tears, I really do not know that she is what is the meaning of this sentence.But the Queen's tears don't tube I listen to don't understand, "issued" directive down: "with toms's charm, out leveling trip to."

"Leveling?"This sentence I still understand, but "no useful ah?"cheap toms shoes in such a bad mood, Daguai out not only the opposite effect?"Let toms to abuse abuse monster, vent their grievances about heart, rather than spreading grey component is better here than."

Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论