2014年10月17日星期五

dtfc jzjq vhtl

When flying on the ground,cheap ugg boots, two wings open is out of the way, a lot of trouble, very convenient, but also because of weight problems, far less than the power of sprint general land war beast. It can be said, for reconnaissance messaging, compare Owl and Eagle, with the participation of the fighting on the battlefield, the sky can not compare Griffin, on the ground can not compare horses have Warcraft descent. And training together, spend Pegasus is also quite large. We can say that this is a look at how features are not much of Warcraft, flattening, quite awkward position.

Reality and fantasy, there is always a big gap. However, this stuff is not useless. For example, used to decorate the facade, or a kind of horses Fei Mala called Cha fly flying carriage flying in the sky, it is pulling the wind, shining. Pegasus Knight will be surrounded by a group where it was headed by captain came, and said: I ask ugg boots Who is ? Just who this monster is beheaded ? Lin Feng body rotation bucket filled with a frenetic Mans and vindictive, then quickly converge, the little captain suddenly face is shock tolerance : the original was actually a big bucket division, the next rude.

The little captain said: next Wang Tengen, wide Cloud City patrol squad captain, I am afraid the next rude, I do not know whether I invite you to wait here for a moment, for the time being not to leave ? Lin Feng slightly eyebrow : What does this mean ? Lin Feng Tao : ugg outlet online secretive that does not say it with the outside world. The captain said: Please also adults forgive me, which I also Zuobulezhu, also please do not embarrass ugg outlet online. Lin Feng pondered a little one, I thought : These guys have the Pegasus in the body, I can not afford to slip slip is also no reason to put them beheaded...... not to mention, I am now off Er Ye ah, I did Well to slip ?

没有评论:

发表评论