2014年11月23日星期日

rqdz zoqf gsvx

Cai Sen also pull off the north valley he is ! He was pulled over Xiaohui Long due west ! He was pulled over Chen Xilong middle ! Arrow Feng slightly surprised a moment out of five positive Qi, will be the five elements now, I did not expect Xuan Ming really evens out only five elements, and have a head start and uncles in the title... coach handbags new light on the mysterious Ming ; cheap coach master now busy what? Xiaohui Long was going forward to speak, you do not want to be stopped Wangchang Wu said master tired last night in the company, back rest ; today he did not come, they asked Xiao Zhi tell you I'm sorry too!

Wangchang Wu shook his head coach bags also checking out the bird fox spirit of it, I heard that guy is like the fox spirit day out, so cheap coach have it out when ready to prepare ! Arrow Feng Enliaoyisheng but you when it comes to the fox spirit, then I 'd be able to give you some idea out, but I also understand much better than you ! Wangchang Wu surprisingly interested, do not want to want to leave before the person behind Pangkang utter the words, do not even say the guy casually say, or if both sides are somewhat difficult to know !

Arrow Feng nodded again Enliaoyisheng, in fact, I personally experienced, Fox Spirit, then... By the way, do not sit and listen to me cheap coach to be finished ? See five people are just shaking his head while continued begin at the beginning, one day, I was sitting here in the sun, behold, a man walking in front, I had seen some strange on his face stopped him, though I body and Daoxing have been spent, but did not destroy my eyes ; then I saw his right Yintang some faint dead gray shallow, I asked what he was not hit home, he said, shaking his head no, but he did say that his wife's strange home ; then I followed Yang Kai to his house to see his wife and saw his wife's yellow like a sick look like they know there are evildoer slowly sucking his wife's essence ; then I to risk, which is a first look at what kind of monsters do intend to, and then I slept in a bed Yang Kai afternoon only to find that a cunning the fox spirit, to see what it looks like there are at least 400 years for the repair, door when it becomes a girl 's appearance, regardless of the men and woman are prey fox spirit ; the next day when I called my two disciples Changlin and hairy in there guarding the door, and so on fox spirit appeared again when, all of a sudden it will be my two disciples stunned there and then went on to draw essence, is my two disciples also did not escape... here Changlin turned around and looked and fortunately two hairy is cheap coach both are young and healthy people, or there may be bedridden fate fell on me !

没有评论:

发表评论