2013年1月12日星期六

big light sweet girl beauty of 2012 new style michael kors handbag bright with gray

'You're so old-fashioned, obviously smaller than I, you do not Xueshu Shu Zhangshangmingzhu caregivers to grow up! "Michael Kors unconvinced laugh anger. Sensitive words is a dark glances, looked to one side go, faint said, "How can I than you.""I know." Laugh sensitive words a sense of loss, "since the mother was gone, only he is single-minded to take care of me, and I had such a father had each other if it were not for him, my life was nothing is more than I a less a does not matter! '"

michael kors outlet hear startled, "How can you not have this strange idea! Do we, I and Gao Fei, and moms and LOH special aunt, not your friends and loved ones?"Sensitive words Looking back to see her faint smile, "silly girl, of course, my sister ... this is just my own whim, you do not know how in front of you, I have always been an outsider, if not michael kors daughter, who would care about me so unidentified people I am not like you, you born is Zhongxingpengyue the, regardless of past surnamed Huo still surnamed Shen, you always many treasures. I am only daughter of my father, the others are good to me, no outside looked at him to recognition under my sake, you know these years despite all the hard work for what, but want to earn facial for the father, earned his high regard! I have nothing, and is not afraid to lose what to call me afraid, just lost the only father. "

Maybe is hearts wronged oppressed for too long, and never thought to say such things in front of her, voice blamed regret a floor, the sensitive words turned around, and do not want to be Michael Kors saw the redness of the eye socket, Anhen not strong enough, self-injury was found in front of her since Ai.

http://www.michaelkorsbagsx.com/Topics related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论